Background

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

The Project Bin

Happy July!  So fun that my project landed on the first day of July as a design team member for The Project Bin.
Since the 4th of July is right around the corner I thought I would make a fun patriotic card.  I used the stamp set "Red, White & Boom" from The Project Bin for my card today.  I took a piece of tan paper and stamped the fireworks in red & blue on the sheet.  I added the sentiment in the center along with a few star gems.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July.  I know alot of towns are cancelling their fireworks displays which is sad because I really enjoy them.  Be safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is a great card - love those fireworks!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...