Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Splitcoaststampers Challenge Your Stash

Today is reveal day for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  Jeanette was our hostess this month and she came up with a great challenge.  We were to use at least 3 letters from the word July.
I had so much fun with this challenge.  In my card you will se:
J - Jewels in the center of the flowers
U - Umbrella
L - Leaves on the flowers
Y - Yarn for the bow

The image is from Newtons Nook called Loads of Blooms.   I colored the image with my copic markers and the used the matching die to cut it out.  I found some paper that made a beautiful background.  

Thanks Jeanette for a thought provoking challenge this month.  It was so fun.

4 comments:

Suzy Sprague said...

Beautiful card, Tracie! The colors are so rich! Lovely coloring!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, you did an outstanding job with the JULY challenge - and you even used my favorite U card-making item (a stamp with an Umbrella in it). Love love LOVE your card!

Anonymous said...

you are so good at coloring! I bet you rocked it as a young girl with keeping inside the lines! Jenny

Barb said...

So pretty. I love the colors you picked and the image is so sweet. Great job on the challenge this month!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...