Background

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Dueling Darlings

I am so lucky to have Barb as my partner for our Dueling Darling Challenges.  I love brainstorming with her for ideas for challenges.  This was our month to come up with a challenge.  We decided that we all need a little humor in our lives so we decided to have "Humor" as our theme this month.
I colored the image (Sassy Girl from Crackerbox) and cut it out.  I used some fun papers from Sunny Studio called Spring Fling for my card.  I also used SU Tempting Turquoise as my background.   The sun dies are from Lil Inker Designs.  The embellishments are from Recollections. 

I hope this card put a smile on your face being so bright and cheerful. 

3 comments:

terry serman said...

Love your card layout! Thanks for such a cute kit!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie this is so colorful and fun - what a great card kit you sent! I love all the colors and your coloring/cut out of the spunky girl is splendid! Super kit you sent out this month - I love it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is adorable! The kit was super fun and your card shows off so many of the items in it. Thanks for hosting!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...