Background

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Day 6 Build Your Stash Blog Hop

                                    


It has been fun posting for the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop every day this week.  It sure has helped me get a jump start on my Christmas Card making.

For my card today I am using a kit I received from Maggie.

For these cards I used the stamp set "Tis the Sea-Sun" by Gina K. Designs.  I used a masking technique and stenciled the circle with distress oxides.  I then added the sentiment and the image I colored with copic markers.  I thought the ornaments added a little flair to the palm tree.
For this card I used the same stampset and set them in a different setting.  You have to love these adorable penguins.

Check back tomorrow because it will be my last day to post for the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop.  

5 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

These are really fun cards Tracie! I love how you masked off the circle and put ornaments on the palm tree! So festive!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wow! Two more adorable cards, Tracie!! I am so glad you're having fun playing along with our Christmas in July 2020 Hop! I'm definitely enjoying seeing your wonderful cards!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These are such cute cards, Tracie!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So fun and cute!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...