Background

Friday, July 31, 2020

Day 7 Build Your Stash Holiday Hop

                                         
Another fun day for the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop.  Have you checked out some of the fantastic cards that artists have created by linking their projects? 

I have another fun card today made from a kit I received from Darlene. 
Sad so say I am not sure the name of the stamp company which is sad because I love this image and I had so much fun coloring it with my copic markers.  I even like my little bluebirds.  The designer paper is from Stampin Up called Wrapped in Plaid.  The ribbon is also from Stampin Up.  I added the gold doily which is also from Stampin Up.

So be sure and check back tomorrow because it will be my last card for the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop

6 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

WOW Tracie! What a unique Santa image! You colored it beautifully and accented it impeccably as always! One more day for the hop! Can't wait to see your card!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Amazing stamp, coloring and design. Love this! Just beautiful!!!

terry serman said...

Beautifully colored! Love the die you used on the image!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love your Santa - and your coloring! He'a so unique, and fun, too! Lovely card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So beautiful

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wow, Tracie! Such a beautiful card! I am loving this Santa... fabulous coloring!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...