Background

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day 8 Build Your Stash Holiday Hop

I am so sad to say that today is the final day for the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop.  I have had so much fun making my holiday cards for this fun event.
                                          

For my card today I am using a House Mouse Wrapped and Ready image.  You have to love these adorable little guys.  They are always so fun to color.
I just went with a basic layout so the image would stand out.  Added the Jolly sticker and a few sequins.

I hope you have checked out Build Your Stash Holiday Hop and seen the fantastic cards that artists have created.  I am truly inspired by all the creative people who submitted their entires.

4 comments:

Carol W said...

I love your card and the image you chose. Great job. You coloring skills are wonderful as well.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so adorable!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Very cute!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card, Tracie! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with our first Christmas in July 2020 Hop! I've really enjoyed seeing all of your cards!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...