Background

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Creative Crew

 It's time again for another challenge for our Creative Crew group on Splitcoaststampers.   Jeanette was our hostess this month and I have to say I was a little stumped on her challenge.  The theme she came up with is "Career Day".  I didn't really have any stamps that I thought would work for this challenge but I came across  a Unity Stamp and thought it would work.


So my career day would be for a Coffee Barista.  This stamp I used is Planner Gal Stay Cozy by Unity Stamps.  I stamped the image off and colored it with my copic markers.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  After coloring the image I cut it out using the MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Die.  I used a Close to My Heart Oval Die of the Sentiment.  The paper I used is Coffee and Friends by Echo Park.  I also had some ephemera to match so I used the pennant and cup at the bottom from that stash.

So thanks Jeanette for making us put our thinking caps on.  I always love the challenges you come up with.

Be sure and check out the rest of the team and see what they came up with for this challenge.

Barb - Barb's Inkin' In Retirement

Darlene - A Lovebird's View of Life

Jeanette - Cre8tive Play

Lorraine - SCS Gallery

Terry - It's Totally Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved

Creative Crew

 It's time again for another challenge for our Creative Crew group on Splitcoaststampers.   Jeanette was our hostess this month and I ha...