Background

Monday, September 14, 2026

PIP Challenge #2637

 This week's challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges is being sponsored by Polkadoodles which is one of my favorite digital image company.

                                      

They have some adorable fall images and I decided I had to use one.  I love foxes so any time I can incorporate a fox in my card, I will do it.


I decided to go with the image "Pumpkin Autumn Fall Fox".  I colored the image with my copic markers and then fussy cut the image out.  I found a fence die that I had.  I think possible it was one I purchased from Papertrey Ink years ago.  I love using things that have been in my stash for a long time.  The sentiment is from Sunny Studio called "Autumn Greeting".  I found some scraps of paper that I used for the background.

I hope you check out all the fun images over at Polkadoodles and that you join our challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved

PIP Challenge #2637

 This week's challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges is being sponsored by Polkadoodles which is one of my favorite dig...