Background

Monday, August 31, 2026

PIP Challenge #2635

 Today's challenge over at Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges is being sponsored by Patties Creations.  

                  

                                                         

Since this is the 5th Saturday of the month we also have a special challenge and the theme is "Apples". 

I found this old image that Patties Creations created and decided to use it for my card.  I printed it off and colored it with my copic markers.  The background paper is Welcome Autumn by Carta Bella.  The apples are from Lawn Fawn "Build A Barrel".  The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions "Tag Team Thanks".

I look forward to seeing all those creations using the theme "Apples".


2 comments:

  1. Tracie, this is a lovely card. Makes me wish for cooler weather! So hot here! Sharon- Foxy Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie, this is a stunner! Fabulous fall card!

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved

PIP Challenge #2639

 I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...