Background

Monday, August 17, 2026

PIP Challenge #2633

 This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges is being sponsored by RAM Stamps.


They have so many adorable digital stamps.  I had a hard time deciding which digital image to use.



I finally decided to use the adorable Birthday Bird image.  I printed off the image and then colored it with my copic markers.  I used a scalloped circle die to cut the image out.  The papers I used are from different scraps that I had in my stash.  I used a heart punch to cut out the blue hearrt.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out all the cute images at RAM Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved

PIP Challenge #2633

 This weeks challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges is being sponsored by RAM Stamps. They have so many adorable digital sta...