Background

Friday, August 28, 2026

Challenge Your Stash

 This month is a fun challenge for us on our "Challenge Your Stash" group on Splitcoaststampers.  Jeanette is our hostess this month and she decided that August is the only month of the year without a significant holiday so she challenged us to make up a crazy holiday and create a card for it.  


This is my card.  My crazy holiday is "Celebrate Snail Mail".  Who doesn't like to get a card in the mail?  I sure do so I decided to create a holiday around it.  The image I am using is "Cozy Wishes" from Simon Says Stamps.  I stamped off the image and colored it with my copic markers.  I then fussy cut the image out.  The background paper is from Good Cheer by October Afternoon.  I used a Gina Marie Floral Design for the background.  I used white embossing powder on the sentiment and then fussy cut it out.

I hope you like my holiday.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the team comes up with.



1 comment:

  1. I love the mailbox - for some reason I always like mailbox images. Your card is beautiful, Tracie!

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved

PIP Challenge #2639

 I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...