I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite companies. If you saw all the stamps I owned, you would see that a large portion of them are Newtons Nook.
I love fall and sure hope with all the rain we are having that we will have a colorful fall. I love making fall cards and made this for my sister in honor of her 2 dogs. Just an extra one for her because she loves to dog sit friends and neighbors dogs.The stamp set I used is Newton's Nook "Pumpkin Tails". The paper is used is Newtons Nook Autumn Paper. The background die is the A2 Card Layout Die by Newtons Nook. I loved coloring these images with my copic markers.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure and enter Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenges this week.

Such sweet pups! Your card is so pretty, Tracie!
ReplyDeleteAWWWWW--love this card. The layout is so sweet and love the images!
ReplyDelete