Background

Monday, September 28, 2026

PIP Challenge #2639

 I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite companies.  If you saw all the stamps I owned, you would see that a large portion of them are Newtons Nook.  

I love fall and sure hope with all the rain we are having that we will have a colorful fall.  I love making fall cards and made this for my sister in honor of her 2 dogs.   Just an extra one for her because she loves to dog sit friends and neighbors dogs.  


The stamp set I used is Newton's Nook "Pumpkin Tails".  The paper is used is Newtons Nook Autumn Paper.  The background die is the A2 Card Layout Die by Newtons Nook.  I loved coloring these images with my copic markers. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and enter Pammie's Inky Pinkies challenges this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam comments are not approved

PIP Challenge #2639

 I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...