Background

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The Project Bin


Today I am posting another Christmas card I made for The Project Bin using their new stamp "Mid Century Christmas".  
mid century Christmas, retro Christmas, card making, Christmas cards, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, clear stamps, stamps with matching dies, Santa, Christmas tree, sentiment stamps, theprojectbin.com, steel dies



Isn't this a beautiful stamp set?  I just love the font that Denise used in designing this stamp set.  For my card today I decided to use the adorable Santa face. 
I colored the santa face with my copic markers and then fussy cut the image out.  I then came up with a design for my card that highlights the Santa.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate all my followers.  

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so cute!

Denise said...

Love it so much! Which copic markers did you use for the face and beard?

Tracie said...

Denise I use C2, C1 and C00 copics on the santa beard. Love the lighter colors.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...