Background

Friday, August 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith

I seem to still be on a Christmas card kick.  I have plenty for this year but they are so much fun to make.

Our hostess this month is Liz and the scripture she chose was "Isaiah 60:19 - The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.

Liz challenged us to make a project using a radial pattern.

I just received a new stamp set in the mail from The Project Bin called Mid Century Christmas.  I had received some paper in a card kit and came across this piece and thought it would be perfect for the radial challenge.  I stamped the santa face off and colored him with my copic markers.  I cut it out with my Brother Scan n cut.  I then added another 1/4" and cut the red out.  There are matching dies with this set to purchase but they are for the tree, star and presents which you will see in a later post this month.

Thanks Liz for a great challenge.

3 comments:

Barb said...

This is such a cute card. I love that Santa face and the radial beams are too cute!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so cute - and a creative idea for the sunray/radiant challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this DP and how absolutely perfect for the challenge! Such a cute card and love the stamp!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...