Background

Monday, August 17, 2020

PIP Challenge #2033

Another fun challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies today.  There is no sponsor this week but a lucky winner will win a $10 gift certificate to Unity Stamp Company.  They are such a wonderful company and they have some of the neatest stamps.

For my project today I made a postcard using their digital image "In This Together" and also the postcard template digital image. 
I first made one and used my copic markers but I looked at the back and it had bled through my paper so I started over and used color pencils for my pink version. 

I think this makes a wonderful postcard. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. 

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Tracie!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Love that flower!! I even own that digi!! Now you have a flower colored for a card too!! So pretty!!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie! It’s absolutely stunning!!!

Carol W said...

This is beautiful Shelly.

Carol W said...

Tracie this is beautiful. I had a sr moment and typed in the incorrect name in my last post. I am so sorry. Just wanted you to know this is stuuning and I'm so sorry for the slip up.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...