Background

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Project Bin

I am really enjoying making Christmas cards right now.  I am close to having enough to send out this year.  My card today for The Project Bin uses the new Christmas stamp set called "Mid Century Christmas".  You may have noticed the santa card I made in my last post. 

For my card today I decided to use the tree from the "Mid Century Christmas" stamp set.  I started with a piece of 4 x 5.25 piece of white cardstock.  I then stamped the tree using Old Olive Stampin Up ink.  The stand was stamped using black ink. I then stamped some christmas ornaments over the tree. The star and packages were stamped on white cardstock and I colored the packages with my copic markers.  I used the matching die to cut out the star and packages.

The border was a Lawn Fawn Die I had and I topped it off with a piece of green and white twine.

I love this stamp set with the beautiful font used on all the sentiments and the stamps are such high quality.  I hope you check out The Project Bin

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, I love your Christmas tree - it's decorated so beautifully and even has gifts underneath. Cute!

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, this is gorgeous! So clean and crisp! I cannot wait to get this set!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such a sweet Christmas tree card!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...