Background

Friday, August 28, 2020

Challenge Your Stash

Well today is reveal day for Challenge Your Stash Group on Splitcoaststampers.  This group is always so much fun and I never know what fun the challenge will be for the month.  Maggie is our hostess this month and she challenged us to use a pet in our card.  That one was an easy one for me.  I made a birthday card for a friend (who also loves cats). My friend just got a new orange tabby kitten so I thought this card would be perfect for her.
The stamp set I used was from Newtons Nook called Newton Loves Boxes.  I used my copic markers to color him just like her new kitten and in honor of my 2 cats.

Great challenge Maggie.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, it sure looks like a fun party happening on your card. Adorable!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is an adorable card! The image is so cute!

Anonymous said...

this sure if adorable. I know you love coloring Jenny

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...