Background

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Day 5 Build Your Stash Holiday Hop

I am excited that I have been able to keep posting every day of the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop.  I hope you are checking out their blog and seeing some of the fantastic cards that have been linked at the bottom of the blog.

For my card today I am going with the snowman theme.  I am using the stamp set Snow Much Fun from Stampin Up. 
This is called a Joy Fold Card.  You can see the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers HERE.  I think I love coloring snowmen because they don't require alot of coloring.  The designer paper is called Winter Wonderland from Hobby Lobby.  

For the fun of it I did another card using the same stamp set.  I just couldn't stop.

4 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Both of these snowmen cards are so cool and I love that fold! You are always so good at layering paper girlfriend!! Just awesome!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Awww... more snowmen cards!! I love these! Great colors and that tri-fold card is a favorite technique of mine for Christmas!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

I LOVE snowmen and these are darling! Great pattern papers and great designs. Love them both!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are both so cute!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...