Background

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith

Kelly is our hostess this month for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  She chose the scripture this month which is Psalm 33:12 (KJV) Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.  I thought this was the perfect scripture for the month of July.

Kelly challenges us to remember the 4th of July as we make our card and take a moment to reflect what freedom means for all of us and to celebrate spiritually as well.  She wanted us to create a card/project with a flag somewhere on it.

I had alot of fun making this card.  I decided to use the stamp set "Red, White & Boom" from The Project Bin.   I just stamped the fireworks in red and blue ink for the background and stamped the sentiment and the flag.  I used white embossing powder for the stars on a small square of navy card stock.  I added a few star gems for bling.

Thanks Kelly for a great challenge.


4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty, Tracie... love those fireworks!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Lovely patriotic card!!

Carol W said...

This is an awesome card Tracie. I love it.

Denise said...

LOVE IT!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...