Background

Monday, July 6, 2020

PIP Challenge #2027

Time again for another challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  This will be challenge #2027 and even though we don't have a sponsor this week, Pam has generously decided to give the winner of this challenge a $10 gift card to Unity Stamp Company.  Did you know that Unity actually has digital stamps to purchase?  I love digital stamps because of the whole storage issue and  how you can size them any way you want.
For my card today I decided to use the beautiful digital stamp called "In This together".  I printed off the image and colored it with some of my purple copic markers.  There are different sentiments and different views of this flower that you can print off.  I felt like this sentiment was perfect for what is going on in this world and that we all need to tell the individuals in our lives how special they are.

I hope to see your creations over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge this week.  Who wouldn't want to win a $10 gift certificate to Unity Stamp Company?

1 comment:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

I even purchased this digi! Love that Unity makes printables for we who struggle with arranging digital stamps!! Love the flower in purple Tracie!! Hope you win!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...