Background

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Day 2 Build Your Stash Holiday Hop


Today is Day 2 of making a Holiday Card for the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop.  Be sure and check out the designer on the upper left side of the blog.  They are amazing designers and have some fantastic holiday cards.





For my entry today I am using a card that I made with a kit from Emily on my Splitcoaststampers challenge.  She actually sent me a stamp that I could use over and over again. 
The stamp is Cinnamon with Reindeer by CC Designs.  I thought this stamp set was so adorable.  I stamped the image in the lower right hand corner of my card base and colored it with my copic markers.  I then added the sentiment which is from the stamp set Happy Holidays by Altenew.   I then added a piece of green designer paper that I had cut with a scalloped border die.  I then added the ribbon and a few sequins to finish it off.

This was another card I made using the same stamp set.  Just a different look.

Be sure and check back tomorrow because I will have more Holiday cards that I am working on.

6 comments:

Cindy Holmes said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE CARDS! So fun and colorful looking!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my cuteness... your cards are darling, Tracie!! I love them both!! So cute!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling!!! Love your design and patterns. Thanks for the inspiration!

MiamiKel4 said...

Oh Cinnamon is adorable! beautiful card designs!

terry serman said...

Beautifully colored!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are both super cute!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...