Background

Friday, July 17, 2020

Mystery Image Swap

This month for our Mystery Image Swap at Splitcoaststampers we actually had 2 hostesses which was so much fun.

The first image was selected by Ruby.  She chose Mr. Dress Up by Local King Rubber Stamp Company. 
This is such a fun stamp because it is like a paper doll.  You can dress up this cute lamb with different outfits.  I colored the santa outfit with my copic markers and did a fun layout for a Christmas card.

The second image was selected by Heather.  She chose Rainy Day Riley by Riley and Company.

These stamps are always so fun to color.  I used my leaf embossing folder for the piece of green cardstock and added just a few elements to my card. 

Thanks girls for a great challenge this month.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, both of these cards are so cute!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...