Background

Monday, July 27, 2020

Day 3 Build Your Stash Holiday Hop

Today is Day 3 of the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop.  I am excited that I am getting lots of Christmas cards made this early.


                                         
For today's card I  am using a fun image from a kit I received from Terry S.  I love snowmen and they are so much fun to color.  For my card today I am using the Jolly Snowman from Stamps Happen. 
I colored the image with my copic markers and then decided on a fun layout.  The designer paper is from American Crafts.  I had to use the sentiment also because I thought it was so cute.  I also used some ribbon, snowflake brad and some enamel dots.

Thanks Terry for a great kit and helping me get a jump start on my Christmas cards.


8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute snowman card, Tracie!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and the papers are gorgeous!!

MiamiKel4 said...

Lovely card design, Tracie!

Cindy Holmes said...

OH MY I LOVE THIS CARD! Your color combination choices are simply beautiful together!

terry serman said...

Love the layout with the diagonal strips. Very cute!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So cute! I love snowmen. Great image, pretty paper, and the perfect sentiment. Very fun!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

I missed this card the other day! So glad I backtracked and found it! Such a adorable snowman image and I love the red and blue theme!! The sentiment is spot on as I know some of your friends including me!! LOL

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...