Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Day 4 Build Your Stash Holiday Hop

Boy I am having so much fun creating holiday cards.  I have definitely been inspired by the entries in the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop.

                                            
My card today comes from a wonderful kit that I received from Carol. They are always such a surprise as to what is in the kit and how I will use it. 
This sweet little image is called Mistletoe by Sugar Nellie.  I colored the image with my copic markers and used a scalloped oval die to cut the image out.  I thought about adding a sentiment but thought the card looked fin without a sentiment.  I added the glitter snowflake and ribbon in the top left corner.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure and check back tomorrow because I have more Christmas cards to share.

5 comments:

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just a darling image. Love the pretty papers, your coloring, and design. So cute!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such a sweet card Tracie! Sending you a hug my friend!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute cute card, Tracie. That image is darling!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Ohhh... such a sweet card!! Love your coloring!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute! Love the great design

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...