Background

Monday, June 15, 2026

Creative Crew

 Time for another challenge from our Creative Crew group at Splitcoaststampers.  Lorraine is our hostess this month and she came up with a great challenge for us this month.  Her theme she selected for us is "Trick or Treat".  I always love making halloween cards using bright colors.

The image is called Miss October from Close To My Heart.  She sent us 2 sizes and I decided to use the smaller one.  I colored the image with my copic markers and this cut the image out with a scallop oval die.  The papers I used are Moster Madness by Doodlebug and A Little Scary by Fancy Pants Designs.  I also used a bit of the Offray ribbon she sent.  

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Check out the rest of the team by clicking on their name below to see what they did with the challenge.



2 comments:

  1. This sure is a fun card Tracie. I love how you used the colorful papers to highlight the sweet image. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie, your card is so pretty - love the coloring of the image! You also used so many papers in a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved

PIP Challenge #2629

 This weeks challenge #2629 for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges is sponsored by Gina K. Designs .                                          ...