June seems to be going fast. The older I get, the faster time seems to go. This weeks challenge for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges is sponsored by Lawn Fawn.
I am a real fan of Lawn Fawn and love creating scenes with their adorable images. I decided to go with a winter scene for my card today.
For my card I am using the stamp set "Here we go a-waddling". I stamped all the images off and colored them with my copic markers and cut them out with matching dies. I found a scrap piece of snowflake paper for the background and then used the "Stitched Hillside Borders" die on white cardstock to form the hills. I sponged around the edges of the hills with Stampin Up Pool Party Ink. I stamped the sentiment on the hills using my Misti so I could get the curve just right. I added a couple snowflake embellishments I had in my stash.
I hope you check out Lawn Fawn and their adorable stamps. I have my eye on their new release.

These Christmas carolers are adorable. Fun card, Tracie!
ReplyDelete