Background

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Fun in the Sun

The 28th of the month sure rolled around quickly but this means I am posting my card for our Creating from our Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  Kari was our hostess this month and she decided our challenge was "Life's a Beach".
I had so much fun making this card for the challenge today.  I started my card with a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of white Neenah Classic Crest paper.  I then stenciled some clouds at the top of the card using the MFT cloud stencil.  I then taped across the middle of the card and sponged a darker blue.  The bottom of the card is a piece of torn SU Crumb cake paper.  I then added the images from the Photoplay  Hello Summer set that I had colored with my copic markers.  The sun is by Lil Inker designs.


2 comments:

Suzy Sprague said...

Cute card! I love all the steps to do your background. Thanks for mentioning it. Love all the colors you used. It really pops!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is way too cute!!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...