The stamp set I used from The Project Bin is "Red, White & Boom". It has all the perfect sayings if you were looking to make a nice patriotic card. I used some scrap papers I had around the house and I used a star embossing paper on the red rectangle. I then used a star die cut on gold paper to give it the extra little pop.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

Tracie, I really like this patriotic card! Very pretty!
ReplyDelete