Background

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge

What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time to do it has been a challenge.

For today's post I decided to post a picture of the birthday card I made for my youngest sister. She works for Three Dog Bakery and loves her dogs so every card I make for her has to revolve around dogs.

I always like the sketch challenges at Tuesday Morning Sketches so I decided to make my card with this sketch by Jessica in mind.
When Jessica designed this sketch, she meant for it to be a card plus a scrapling so that is what I did.
The image is from the Inky Antics "Delightful Dogs #3" set which I colored with my copic markers. There are some very cute images on that set. On the scrapling I punched out a window on the front and on the inside I stamped with VersaMark an image from Inkadinkadoo Dog's Life set. I then used white embossing powder to set the image.

I think my sister will like this card. It was definitely fun to make.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow...this is so stinkin adorable! I love the image and it's colored beautifully. Cute scrapling, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Melissa Craig said...

Heehee! Cute cute cute!! I love both your card and little scrapling. Great job on the window. Thanks for joining us at Tuesay Morning Sketches.

Imke said...

Tracie, this is a super cute image. Beautiful card and i fell in love wiht your scrapbling. It´s so sweet with the little bone and the window. My card(s) for this challenge are also done. I hope to upload them tomorrow.

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Tracie, this is so cute. Love that image, and the little scrapling is too cute. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Angela said...

These are really cute...loving the fun image...great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable set, I'm sure your sister will love it! How cute to creat a window on the scrapling; I will definitely CASE that idea!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again next week!!

Theresa said...

How darling...love the scrapling. That image is just too cute. Thanks for joining in this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...