Background

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink Challenge - Day 7

I am loving these challenges by Nichole Heady with Papertrey Ink. For today's challenge, you were to create a new project that somehow incorporates hearts into the design. I chose a clean a simple card. I used the set of heart dies from PTI and randomly put them on a piece of cardstock. I then used the sentiment from PTI Stamp Set Tiny Treats: Valentine. I then put the piece of cardstock in a heart embossing folder and layed over a piece of designer paper. I used the Hearts I cut out for the center of the card.
I have loved these challenges by Papertrey Ink because I am getting alot of cards completed. Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Good luck. I am hoping either you or Imke or someone from our group gets the grand prize. I love all your cards.

Imke said...

Fabulous CAS card, Tracie. I also can´t wait to see what´s today challenge will be. Good luck !

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...