Background

Saturday, February 4, 2012

House Mouse Card


Today's card is for my dear friend Kathy. We have been friends for about 35 years now. We started working at the quilt shop in Olathe together and have been friends ever since. What a fun job that was. Hardly felt like work at all. So I had to do a little sewing on this card to show that my sewing machine still works. I had to used one of the House Mouse images because she has always liked mice. (Cute images of them on paper anyway).

So Happy Birthday to Kathy. I hope to get a few more cards made today. I have another birthday card to post for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Absolutelt darling card. She is going to love this as it is such a cutie with the little house mouse mice. Love the design.

Imke said...

This is so beautiful, Tracie. The images is super sweet and i like your color choice and your stitching. Very pretty card !

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...