Today's card is made using one of the freed downloadable images from Papertrey Ink. Be sure and check out Nichole Heady's blog for all the details. I chose the little bird image by Heather Nicols because I thought it was so cute.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Great take wiht Heather´s image, Tracie. First i opted also for her image but my printer has not enough ink and that was the last image on the side. So, i have to take Dawn´s - it was the first and i love her style.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and great color choice !!
Awww it is so cute. I love the dp and your simply chic look. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteOooh!! So cute!!
ReplyDelete