Background

Friday, February 24, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #134

I just love the sketch challenges over at Tuesday Morning Sketches because it always brings inspiration to my card making. This is the sketch for this week.
And this is the card that I came up with. My good friend Vannessa let me borrow this flower stamp and I have just been waiting for the right card to make with the image. I colored in the flowers and butterfly with copics. I then sponged "Pool Party" Ink from Stampin up over the image so it wasn't to white. I then added the embellishments and design paper. The paper is A Beautiful Life by Sis by Six My Minds Eye. This worked perfect with my image.
I hope you enjoyed this card. I hope to come back today with some creations from Two Paper Divas. They have some new images that I am anxious to play with.

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie, I loved this sketch too and have a card ready for it also. I love your card, one of my very favorite things is flowers and I think this one is gorgeous. Your colored it beautifully, and love everything about it.

Kathy said...

Tracie, this is so pretty. Love the rich colors, the purple and deep orange are gorgeous together. Beautifully colored, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This is really gorgeous. Love the vintage look and the flower is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Tracie! Thanks for playing along with us this weekt at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

So very beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...