I made this birthday card for one of my SCS buddies Kathy Curry. She was kind enough to help me with the watermark process. I found a package of these big paperclips at Walmart and thought they would make a great bookmark. So I decorated them with a flower image and thought it made a cute little card.
Background
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Happy Birthday Kathy
I made this birthday card for one of my SCS buddies Kathy Curry. She was kind enough to help me with the watermark process. I found a package of these big paperclips at Walmart and thought they would make a great bookmark. So I decorated them with a flower image and thought it made a cute little card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
What a fabulous idea. I love this. You come up with the most creative ideas. I think I must use this one for sure. We where talking at church how we needed to make some book marks. They will love this. Thanks Tracie for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing good...hugs Debra.
Great job. I used to make them, forgot all about it. Love this card and know Kathy will too.
ReplyDelete