Background

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Today's card was made for a friend's birthday. I just love this image called ladybug Tilda. I think she is just adorable. I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday for inspiration.
I thought this card worked perfect using the sketch above. I used my copic markers to color in the image. I then added a little bling, ribbon and rhinestones. The sentiment is a Stampin Up sentiment from Silhouette Sentiments. The Designer Paper is used was Eva Paper Pad by Basic Grey.
I'm sure my friend will enjoy this card.

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Tracie, this is way too cute. I love your colors, your gorgeous coloring and beautiful layout. All of it makes for one fabulous card. I love it!

Vickie Y said...

Tracie, love the colors you used; your coloring is perfect. Cute, cute card!

Imke said...

This is stunning ! Your coloring is wonderful and i like the different DP and the layout. Very pretty !

BrossArtAddiction said...

Really beautiful and that my fav mag image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Bente said...

Such a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...