I thought this card worked perfect using the sketch above. I used my copic markers to color in the image. I then added a little bling, ribbon and rhinestones. The sentiment is a Stampin Up sentiment from Silhouette Sentiments. The Designer Paper is used was Eva Paper Pad by Basic Grey.Background
Monday, February 20, 2012
Sketch Saturday Challenge
Today's card was made for a friend's birthday. I just love this image called ladybug Tilda. I think she is just adorable. I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday for inspiration.
I thought this card worked perfect using the sketch above. I used my copic markers to color in the image. I then added a little bling, ribbon and rhinestones. The sentiment is a Stampin Up sentiment from Silhouette Sentiments. The Designer Paper is used was Eva Paper Pad by Basic Grey.
I'm sure my friend will enjoy this card.
I thought this card worked perfect using the sketch above. I used my copic markers to color in the image. I then added a little bling, ribbon and rhinestones. The sentiment is a Stampin Up sentiment from Silhouette Sentiments. The Designer Paper is used was Eva Paper Pad by Basic Grey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Tracie, this is way too cute. I love your colors, your gorgeous coloring and beautiful layout. All of it makes for one fabulous card. I love it!
ReplyDeleteTracie, love the colors you used; your coloring is perfect. Cute, cute card!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning ! Your coloring is wonderful and i like the different DP and the layout. Very pretty !
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful and that my fav mag image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D
ReplyDeleteHugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx
Such a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Bente