Background

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #131

Well how about this. Two blogs in one day. I needed to make some valentine cards so I went to Tuesday Morning Sketches for some inspiration. Their sketch this week fit perfectly in to my image that I had colored.
The image I used was Stampin Up "Greeting Card Kids". I just love this little set because there are 4 images in the stamp set. So cute. I used the heart stamp from Stampin Up "Sprinkles" set with my VersaMark pad to do the background. The heart border is a Knock Outs punch. I also added red eyelets and put some ribbon through them and added a cute little Love charm. The border die around the image is Picot Edge Circles from Spellbinders.
So thanks to Tuesday Morning Sketches for providing another great sketch to work with.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the cute little image and your coloring is fabulous. Very sweet Valentine card.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Tracie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marie said...

What a cutie, she is. The coloring is delightful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet Valentine's card! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...