This was the card that I came up with using some of my favorite Papertrey Ink stamp sets and dies.
Background
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Another Papertrey Ink Challenge Card
Today's challenge over at Nichole Heady's Blog for Papertrey Ink was to create a new project inspired by one of the team's favorite color combos. I was inspired by Lisa Johnson's color combo as shown below. Isn't this just the greatest color combo.


This was the card that I came up with using some of my favorite Papertrey Ink stamp sets and dies.

This was the card that I came up with using some of my favorite Papertrey Ink stamp sets and dies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Tracie this is so pretty. These are some great color. You did a beautiful job.
ReplyDelete