Background

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey Ink Challenge - Day 5


Today's challenge at Nichole Heady's Blog for Papertrey Ink was to Create a new project inspired by a Pinterest image. If you haven't been on Pinterest, you just don't know what you are missing. And now PTI has their own inspiration boards. You can check them out HERE. I was inspired by Dawn McVey's card that you find HERE. Isn't this the cutest card? One of my newest stamp sets from PTI was Stitches & Swirls which I stamped on the Dark Chocolate Board Card Stock with VersaMark. It gives it such a great background. I then used the square scalloped die from the Button Collection to cut out the squares. The floral die is also from PTI. The sentiment is from PTI Blooming Button Bits.

Well I am off to look at Pinterest some more. I could really spend hours looking and getting inspired there.

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful Tracie. You gals do some amazing things with PTI stamps. Going to have to dig mine out and try something new. I really love this card.

Imke said...

Tracie, this is lovely. I like the background stamping and the DP squares looks great ! Good luck !

missy said...

Love the design of this! fantastic!

Heather B said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love both the inspiration card AND your card!! Must try!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...