Background

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #132

I am busy finishing up my Valentine cards. I thought I had an extra day but I guess the will be late in the mail. But it is the thought that counts. On this card I decided to enter the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #132 which is shown below.
In my card I used the little girl from Stampin Up "Greeting Card Kids" holding the heart. I think that set has the cutest images. I used my copics to color them in. The small pink hearts are from the new Stampin Up embossed heart set.
Be sure and check back tomorrow because I will have the remainder of my Valentine cards to post.

3 comments:

Marie said...

A really darling image with great coloring. Love the embossed hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable Tracie! The hearts are so cute and are the perfect compliment to that sweet little girl. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessica G. said...

Sweet image and beautiful die mat to showcase her! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again next week!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...