Background

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #413

I have been busy making lots of cards.  My goal for August is to have a post on my blog every day for inspiration.  So I am looking for challenges to inspired me to help with this ambitious endeavor.  I found inspiration over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

This was the sketch I started with to make my card.  I stamped the Iris Stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps on watercolor paper and colored it with my zig markers.  Funny story on this card.  I accidentally dropped the blue green marker on the image after I had it colored and cut out.  So then I just added more ink as a background and I really liked the look.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the butterfly is from Stampin Up.  A nice combination of all my favorite companies.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card.  

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning. That iris looks so life like . Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love your iris! (I had some like this is my yard!)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

This is gorgeous Tracie!! Your butterfly and iris are so perfect. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Carol L said...

Your card is just gorgeous, and the blue background looks stunning with the Iris image. I love the colors of your background papers too! Beautiful! We love having you join us at the Tuesday Morning Sketches, and good luck too!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...