Background

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mystery Image Challenge Round #41

These are not officially due until July 18th but I thought I would go ahead a post a picture of my card because I have another post scheduled for tomorrow.  I am finding that with retirement I am having alot more time to post on my blog.  For my card today I have used My Favorite Things "Here's The Story" stamp selected by Terry Ladwig. 
I colored the image using my copic marker.  I used a pennant die and my new favorite die from My Favorite Things called the Cross Stitch Rectangle.  By adding a few colorful buttons, it made a nice card.  Thanks Terry for a great challenge.

No comments:

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...