Background

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Christmas Mouse Card

I guess the heat of the summer brings me in to color with my copic markers.  I was looking through my Christmas Stamps and found one that just called to me to color.  It is Your Next Stamp called Sending Joy.  Isn't this just the cutest?
I also added some stickles to the card for the center of the poinsetta and the berries.

I decided to try a few challenges.
ABC Christmas Challenge - New Stamp - Old Paper
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and remember that it is only 172 days until Christmas.

3 comments:

Imke said...

This is really sweet, Tracie. Great layout, DP, coloring and your fussy die cutting - top !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! Such a sweet image.
GOrgeous design too. Thank you so much for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Helen said...

Wonderful card - love those cute mice!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...