Background

Friday, July 28, 2017

MFT Challenge Sketch

I decided to do 2 posts in one day because I am on a roll with my Christmas cards.  I went to MFT Card Challenges to find this adorable sketch to work with.
Sketch Challenge 343 #mftstamps
For my card I used 2 images from the Recollections Christmas stamp set.  
This was such a fun card to make.  I colored the images with copic markers and added Crystal stickles to the areas where the snow was.  I fussy cut the penguin out and pop dotted him on to the card.  I used 2 oval dies to make the ring around the image.  The designer paper is from Stampin Up.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the texture and shine on this festive card :)

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...