Background

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #298

I have another Christmas card to view today.  I found an adorable sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  
I always like to find unique ways to try on my cards.  I found this sketch alot of fun.
I started with a white 3.75 x 5" piece of cardstock. I then stamped the yellow background on the lower right hand corner using the Stampin Up "You've Got This" stamp.  I then put the green strip diagonally on the paper.  The santa was colored with my copic markers and I added a few Crystal Stickles to the fur on his coat and hat.  This stamp was from Recollections Christmas series.  The sentiment is from Jillian Vance Big Christmas Greeting.

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is awesome!

Linda Callahan said...

What a charming Santa card! He looks fabulous! So glad you joined us at FMS!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

Kelly S. said...

I love this! That Santa is colored to perfection, and the charming homespun background detail behind him really makes him pop!

Kim S said...

This is such a cute Santa. I love how you have highlighted him with the rustic backdrop. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Barb said...

This sketch is perfect for the Santa image--I love it!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...