Background

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

PIP Challenge #1727

It sure has been a busy time around my house.  I totally forgot to post a card for PIP Challenge #1727.  The sponsor this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I decided to use this adorable card that I had made previously to show you how versatile the digital stamp can be. 
This stamp was from the Sparkle N Sprinkle set called Jefferson Digital Set.
I watercolored the background of the scalloped circle using my Distress Oxide Inks and use my zig watercolor markers to color in the bird.

Join us at PIP Challenges and let's see what you can come up with because as always Anything Goes.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Tracie! I love this card, the sentiment and the bird are perfect partners!! Your circle background is gorgeous!! Oxides rock!!!!

Terri Winske said...

Tracie, this is absolutely adorable!! I love love love it!! Great watercoloring on the background and such a cute layout! Awesome card!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...