Background

Friday, July 28, 2017

Christmas Cards

If you can believe it, I have actually started working on Christmas cards.  I love to color these adorable images with my copic markers and it sits on my table waiting for inspiration.  Today  I went to the Cheerful Sketches Challenge blog for some inspiration.  I found this adorable sketch to use as a template.  


The stamp set I am using for my card is from Recollections Christmas line.  
The paper is from Stampin Up.  The Merry Christmas Die is from Lawn Fawn.  I hope you enjoy my card.  

1 comment:

Margreet said...

Beautiful! Love your coloring of that fab image!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...