Background

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Prickley Pear Designs

I have been having lots of fun with my Prickley Pear stamps this month.  Do you follow the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog?  If not, you should because there is great inspiration there.  The theme today on the blog is vintage so I picked out Lola the fairy stamp to make this card.
I decided to use my zig watercolor markers on this card.  I also used my Wink of Stella glitter pen on the wings of this adorable fairy.

Thanks for stopping by and check back because who know what you will find on my blog this week.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is very pretty!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...