Background

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Christmas in July at Prickley Pear

I know it is only July but it is never too soon to get started on your Christmas cards.  I loved the Christmas theme today over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog.
For my card today I selected the Bundled for winter Rubber Stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I used my zig watercolor markers for this adorable image.

Be sure and check out the blog to see what the other design team members came up with on this challenge.  It is never too early to start on your Christmas cards.

I have decided to enter my card in the following challenges.
Cardz TV:  Christmas in July
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge

1 comment:

Carol W said...

Very cute card Tracie...

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...