Background

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Mother's Day Card

Today my card for The Project Bin is in honor of Mother's Day and to celebrate all those wonderful mothers out there.  This Mother's Day will be the second one without my mom.  I think about here every day and miss her more than I thought possible.
For my card today I am using the stamp set "Defined" from The Project Bin.  I am finding that this is such a versatile stamp set and the possibilities are endless.
I fold a wonderful tutorial for this Triangle Fun Fold Card by Jackie Bolhuis on her blog.   Great directions and such an easy card to make.  
clear stamps, word art, theprojectbin, mother's day, father's day, new baby, get well, special person, faith
Be sure and check out the stamp set on The Project Bin and see all the other great cards that were made using this stamp set by the creative Design Team.  

And a special Happy Mother's Day greeting to all my friends and family who are such wonderful mothers.  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, the picture of you and your mom is so sweet! Great memories, I'm sure! Your card is lovely, too!

Barb said...

What a great picture--love the card too!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...