Background

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May Cards for Monthly Image Swap

Today I thought I would post pictures of my cards I made for our Monthly Image swap over on Splitcoaststampers.  I have been with this group for several years and I have so much fun seeing what everyone comes up with and challenges us to create with.

This month we had 2 hostesses (one being myself).  The second person was Jessica. 
This was Jessica's image (Birthday Splash by Stampendous).  I just love the House Mouse images.  They are so fun to color.  I even put a little bit of glossy accents on the frosting to give it a little shine.  We were also supposed to use our favorite embellishment on our card.  I guess mine would be enamel dots.  Although I do love my dies and I especially love this flag die that I used at the top of the card.
The second card was an image I selected called "Big Birthday Wishes" by Two Paper Divas.  They are such a go to stamp for me and I am still so sad that they are out of business.  I decided to go with a colorful background and used my copic markers to match.  So much fun.

So those are my May cards and I had fun creating with these fun images.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...